Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Windows XP Cracking Passwords the Easy Way!

Well, many of us trying to crack/decode a password on Windows XP System had a hard time or shall we say most of the time we end up failure specially if we are cracking more than seven (7) characters long passwords. Some people uses cracking programs whether brute forcing, dictionary based cracking and so on. Face the fact that seven or more characters long passwords are harder to decode, possibly you can crack it for a few or more days by brute forcing.

Now we can easily crack long passwords for an instance in my personal experience I will introduce to you using the 0phCrack and the infamous "Rainbow table" algorithm. Surprisingly the seven character long or more passwords are cracked in a few seconds! Yes it's true, But bear in mind that I have my Rainbow table as big as 669 MB which it can be loaded by 0phcrack and cracks passwords in a few seconds (5 user accounts on my system with 12 characters long passwords!).

Maybe you'll think that this is just another work-today-die-tomorrow cracking tricks but to let you know that this process cracks MD5 hashes. LM and NT passwords are easily cracked by this method specially on Windows XP system. I will not discuss further as to where you can find 0phcrack and rainbow tables that I used (669MB file size) but believe me it helps me a lot, making the process done quickly as I never expected before. You can find those tools and references on many sites for free. But if you really want to know where the hell I get those tool and the rainbow table then you are free to send me pm or post your comments here.

Using this method of cracking Windows Xp password there is no need for you to reset loss password, saves your day ahead without getting caught for resetting the administrator password on windows xp. Just make sure you have the privilege to install the mentioned program/tools so that your cracking will be successful.

So start cracking now!

3 comments:

chris said...

Gud morning, I am Chris my co-employee had reset the setting of our pc and the old password didn't work. and we are looking for an access to crack the password default before our boss notice us. thanks

yheng said...

I'll give you an old trick that Microsoft didn't tell you this, when you logon to your pc before you click and put your password when logging in press CTRL+ALT+DELETE: it will bring you to other login popup box where you can type your username and password, simply remove the default username and type "Administrator" without quotes and press "enter" without a password.

If this trick didn't work contact me thru gmail: yheng13 [at] gmail [dot] com asap.

yheng said...

Ooops! I guess I replied incorrect on my first post, download a software "Ophcrack" nad have it installed on your pc then use a rainbow tables found available on the same site and use it to crack the default password.